CNC Grinding Services
CNC grinding process is for making super high precision parts, we can provide both flat surface grinding and cylindrical grinding services, and meet the high precise finish by our skilled craftsmen and modern grinding machines.
Need a Quote for Precision Grinding Parts?
About CNC Grinding
CNC grinding is a machining technology which utilizes a high-tech ultramodern type of grinding machine known as a CNC grinding machine. The CNC technology, also known as Computerised Numerical Control, is an automation process that utilizes computer programs to control grinding machines. Grinding services available include CNC Cylindrical Grinding (ID &OD) and Flat Surface Grinding.
What Precision Grinding Process Can Do
As for CNC cylindrical grinding, Grinding machines enable machinists and craftsmen to create a variety of pieces including:
- Contour Grinding
- Taper Grinds
As for CNC surface grinding, it is most proficient at producing tight tolerances or mirror finishes on flat, square, and parallel surfaces to an exact size to snugly fit into the finished product, as is often seen in the automotive and aerospace industries.
If you’re not sure if your component is needed for CNC Grinding process, feel free to contact us .
CNC Grinding Tolerance
Typical +/- 0.0001” tolerance , but can vary due to material properties, tolerance and surface finish are most affected by material type of both the part and the grinding wheel.
Advantages of CNC Grinding Process
1. Tight tolerances, it can grind down pieces to incredibly precise measurements.
2. Grind to mirror finishes on flat and square surfaces.
3. Using form grinding (shaped wheels) or fixture grinding can achieve curved or angled geometry.
4. Variable wheel speeds to customize the surface finish on different materials.
5. Grind entire runs identically. Every piece will be the exact same size and shape .
check here to know more about grinding machine.