About CNC Rapid Prototyping
CNC prototyping is one of the prototype making process by using CNC machines. Fast turnaround and high accuracy can be achieved with a wide variety of materials. Our prototyping process is most often used when form, fit, and function are a priority during the product development process. Whether you need a single custom machined part or many, we have the capacity to get prototypes in your hands fast. We also have the capacity to scale all your machining projects from prototyping to production quantities effortlessly.
Where is the Prototype Used for
CNC prototyping is widely used on variety applications, which allows your design team to closely simulate the final product appearance and function, and also reflecting the validity of physical dimension and the ease or complexity assembly work, and yet give the space to modify and optimize design. Including :
1. Master Patterns
2. Visual Models (Concept or Exhibit)
3. Engineering Design Verification
4. Production-Grade Plastic Prototypes
5. Oversized Parts Prototyping
6. Fixtures & Tools
7. New Market Study Models
8. Custom Products Evaluation
If you need a functional prototype, proof-of-principle prototype, user experience prototype, visual prototype, or working prototype, please reach out to our team , we can help you to produce it with lower cost, good quality, and on time delivery.
CNC Prototype Manufacturing Advantages
1. It is fast turnaround, the prototypes will be quoted as fast as hours and delivered in few days.
2. The parts can be done with tight tolerance and engineering material.
3. For some case, the prototypes have the same function as the end production parts.it make the form , fit and funtion test more accurate.
4. It can work on a wide range of materials, including all kinds of metals, plastics, wood, and others.Although the most commonly used materials for CNC machined prototypes include Aluminum, Brass, Copper, steel, stainless steel, ABS, Acrylic, Nylon, POM, etc..
5. Most of CNC machined prototypes can be surface treatment to look exactly like the design does. The most used surface treatment for metal prototypes is Anodizing, Powder coating, Sandblasting, Brushing, Polishing, Plating, Laser engraving, etc.
click here to know more about prototype.